If you would consider a career earning $59,000 per year and want to work in a field with 15% annual growth then a career as an AutoCAD Drafter may be exactly what you're looking for. However, to succeed in this industry there are certain skills you need to acquire. AutoCAD course will help you acquire these skills and more. Learn:
So don’t procrastinate complete the AutoCAD course you need and launch your career. To find out more about the AutoCAD home study course simply click on the button below and select "Drafting with Autocad" option from the menu.
- How to use AutoCAD equipment; manage systems and software used with AutoCAD programs.
- Effectively use drafting equipment, media, and reproduction procedures.
- Fundamental dimensioning, geometric tolerancing, and geometric construction.
- Basic and Advanced AutoCAD systems and commands.
- Both Electrical and electronic schematic drafting.