Real Estate Appraisal School
Literally thousands of important real estate transactions take place every week and many millions every year. These include posting new listings, real estate purchases and property refinances, many of which require the services of a skilled real estate appraisers. The real estate appraisal course will help you prepare for a lucrative and fulfilling career in an exciting and growing industry. The real estate appraisal course will teach you:
The real estate course incorporates a real on-site appraisal, with easy to use, step-by-step instructions demonstrating how to create professional quality appraisal reports. It also shows you how to use the Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (URAR), a necessary ability for any successful appraiser.
- Principles of property zoning
- How to identify construction and lot problems
- Perform improvement analysis
- Identify good comparables
- Perform professional real estate inspections
- Prepare worksheets
- How to perform chart measurements
- Utilize photos in appraising
So get start today and watch your career in real estate appraisal blossom.